Home Meet Miss MN 2008 Pageant Compete Local Pageants Formers Sponsors Contact

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank you

Tomorrow I will be joining 52 other girls for a once in a lifetime experience.

As I step out onto the Miss America stage I will be representing every person who helped me along the way.

When I look back on my journey as Miss Minnesota for the last couple of months, I am so humbled and proud of the things I have accomplished. I could not have done this without the support of my family, friends, sponsors, Miss Minnesota board and people I have met throughout the state of Minnesota.

On January 30th my life will change, whether I walk away with the crown or not. If I am chosen to become Miss America this will be an experience of a lifetime. If I am not chosen I will be able to move forward in my life and finish my education and pursue my career on Broadway. This has been an amazing experience and I am honored to be Miss Minnesota 2009.

Preparing for Miss America not only takes determination, and hard work but a team of highly trained professionals ☺ thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout this process. Whether you donated towards Children’s Miracle Network, perfected my smile, worked out with me at the gym or gave me great words of wisdom, I am so grateful to be surrounded by so many supportive people.

Miss Minnesota State Board – Thank you for all the time you have put into my journey towards Miss America. I am honored to represent the Miss Minnesota Organization, and excited to show Las Vegas what Minnesota is made of!

Faith – There are no words other then, Thank you. I hope to give you the best birthday gift ever this year, on January 30th, 2010.

Chrissy – You are my seamstress goddess. You make everything look just right, and give me the confidence I need to strut my stuff on the Miss America stage. Thank you for all your time spent working on my wardrobe.

Vicki – I would not be standing on the Miss America stage without your support. You have helped me push through this entire journey. Thank you for helping me see opportunities I never knew existed.

Lifetime Fitness – Thank you to all the staff for being so supportive of my road towards Miss America. I will miss seeing all of your faces… ☺

Judy Beyer – My squats and lunges will never be the same since meeting you!

Jason and Kris - I am very grateful YoungQuest Fitness has become a Miss Minnesota sponsor this year. Thank you for all the intense workouts, and motivational talks.

Keith – You are my fitness guru. I never thought I would ever run speed 14 on the treadmill, but you showed me otherwise. I am very grateful for you and your entire team at Anytime Fitness. Also Miriam and Ben run the best Boot camp ever!

Sandra – You have accomplished the unthinkable, making me tan ☺ Thank you!

Rejuv Skin and Laser Clinic – I had no idea how much easier Laser Hair Removal was going to make my life. Thank you for your generosity!

Dr. Crutchfield and Staff – My skin has never looked better! You are too good to me. Thank you for making sure I look my best on the Miss America stage.

Glitz – I am in love with every dress and every piece of jewelry from your store. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful dress shop sponsoring me!

Regalia – Carry and David, both of you have been such a joy to work with. I know I tried on over 100,000 evening gowns but you helped me the best!

The most important people I have to thank are my parents, and brothers. My family is the backbone of my support system, and I am blessed to have such giving parents. Thank you for supporting me in this incredible opportunity.

One week from tonight I will be performing my talent on the Miss America stage. I promise to make all of you proud through the words I speak, and the actions I take.
Las Vegas, HERE I COME!

Always
Brooke

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You local pageant directors wish you the VERY BEST OF LUCK and we'll be right there cheering you on! You have worked hard for this moment, let the Dream begin..... XOXOXO Kathy & Judy

January 20, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All site content © Miss Minnesota Organization - Questions? Contact Webmaster at missmnweb@gmail.com